The Captain's Club is a FREE lifetime membership program open to passengers from all over the world who have been on a Captain Cook Cruise with us in Western Australia. Members receive special discounts and privileges throughout the year.
- Lifetime Membership
- 15% off all scheduled Captain Cook Cruises' (WA) year round
- A monthly Nautical News email with Captain Cook Cruise updates and exclusive discounts & special offers
- Personal Membership Number
- Travel free on your Birthday on a Fremantle Lunch Cruise
Terms and Conditions
Membership is available to passengers from all over the world and is conditional of previous travel on a Captain Cook Cruises WA public cruise (valid prior booking reference number must be provided at time of application). Please note, applicants must have traveled on a cruise with us in Western Australia.
15% member discount for public and private cruises:
- Not valid on special event cruises such as the Christmas Swan River Dinner Cruise and our New Year's Eve Swan River Dinner Cruise
- Only applicable to Captain's Club Members
- Not be valid with any other offer or promotion
- Only valid on Adult fares (maximum numbers do apply)
Travel FREE on your Birthday: Captain's Club members may travel 3 days either side of their birthday on our Fremantle Lunch Cruise for FREE. Available only to active Members. Bookings are essential. Proof of birthday needs to be shown when collecting ticket i.e. Licence, passport etc. Valid for one free travel per booking.
How to Join
Sign up online by filling out the form below
Collect a membership form at either of our ticket counters at Barrack Street Jetty in Perth and B Shed, Victoria Quay, in Fremantle.
NOTE: Please allow up to 14 days to receive your membership number via email.