The Captain's Club is a FREE lifetime membership program open to passengers from all over the world who have traveled on a Captain Cook Cruise with us in Western Australia.
Members receive special discounts and privileges throughout the year.
- Lifetime Membership
- 15% off all scheduled Captain Cook Cruises' (WA) year round
- Discounts for up to 9 family and friends when travelling with the Captain's Club Member
- A monthly Nautical News email with Captain Cook Cruise updates and exclusive discounts & special offers
- Personal Membership Number
- Travel free on your Birthday on a Fremantle Lunch Cruise
Terms and Conditions
Membership is available to passengers from all over the world and is conditional of previous travel on a Captain Cook Cruises WA public cruise (valid prior booking reference number must be provided at time of application). Please note, applicants must have traveled on a cruise with us in Western Australia.
Travel FREE on your Birthday: Captain's Club members may travel 3 days either side of their birthday on our Fremantle Lunch Cruise for FREE. Available only to active Members. Bookings are essential. Proof of birthday needs to be shown when collecting ticket i.e. Licence, passport etc. Valid for one free travel per booking.
15% member discount for public and private cruises:
- Not valid on special event cruises such as the Australia Day Sky Show Cruises, Christmas Swan River Dinner Cruise or the New Year's Eve Swan River Dinner Cruise
- Only applicable when Captain's Club Members are travelling
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- Only valid on Adult fares (maximum numbers do apply)
For our special Kid's Club Membership program please click here.
How to Join
Sign up online by filling out the form below or collect a membership form in person at either of our ticket counters at Pier 3, Barrack Street Jetty in Perth or B Shed, Victoria Quay, in Fremantle.
NOTE: Please allow up to 14 days to receive your membership number via email.