Nowhere else in Australia can you depart from a capital city and arrive in an award winning wine region on the same day.
Relax and enjoy the iconic city skyline and beautiful picturesque landscape as you escape the city and cruise leisurely into the upper regions of the Swan Valley.
You'll be treated to a delicious, filling two course lunch from the coveted Sandalford Estate following an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the winery and a one of a kind wine tasting! All of this is capped off with live entertainment and tantalizing desserts.
Captain Cook Cruises’ gourmet wine cruise is a fantastic way to spend the day with friends and family as you cruise along the river and get to know the Swan Valley a different way!
Swan Valley Gourmet Wine Cruise package inclusions:
- Morning tea, coffee and fresh home-made muffin
- Captain’s commentary
- Premium West Australian wine tasting on board with cheese and biscuits
- ‘Behind the Scenes’ Sandalford Estate Winery tour
- Taste of six premium wines at Sandalford Estate
- Two course lunch at Sandalford Estate (choice of three mains)
- 25% discount across all purchases at Sandalford Cellar door and Gift Shop
- Dessert on return cruise
- All-inclusive wines on board the return voyage from 03:15pm (this applies to both standard and premium beverage packages)
- Full bar facilities on board
- Live entertainment from the crew
Upgrade to our Premium Beverage Package for a modest $20.00 per person and take advantage of up to 10 additional choices of premium beer, wine, and soft drink.
Wheelchair advice - Upstream services
Our upstream vessels, the River Lady, Lady De Vine and River Bells, have four steps down as you enter the boat. To ensure the safety of our crew, Captain Cook Cruises’ staff are unable to lift wheelchair passengers into the vessels. If accompanying members of the wheelchair-bound person’s party are able to assist with lifting, then we welcome these passengers on-board. If assistance cannot be provided by your party, unfortunately, it will not be possible to travel on these vessels.
Disabled toilet facilities are available at the Barrack Street Jetty Perth departure location.