The Triple Tour Deluxe is the ultimate sightseeing package, combining all that Perth and Fremantle have to offer over a jam-packed two day itinerary!
Start your two-day package with a picturesque cruise to Fremantle where you board your hop on / hop off style Fremantle Tram Tour. Hop off at the Fremantle Prison for an entertaining and informative guided tour, before re-boarding your tram and heading to Fremantle's iconic Fishing Boat Harbour for a delicious fish and chip lunch at the famous Cicerello's restaurant.
After lunch your tram will collect you again and deliver you to B Shed, Victoria Quay where you board the last cruise of the day back to Perth. Unwind from your busy day with a complimentary wine tasting on board.
Start day 2 with a Perth Explorer double decker bus tour of Perth city and Kings Park at any of the 11 convenient stops around the city. You may choose to stay on board the whole way round and complete the tour (approx 2 hrs) or make a day of it and hop on and hop off at the stops as you like.
Triple Tour Deluxe package inclusions:
• Return cruise on the Swan River
• Fremantle Tram Tour day pass
• Fully-escorted tour of Fremantle Prison
• Fish & chips at Fremantle’s Fishing Boat Harbour
• Complimenarty glass of wine, beer or soft drink included with your meal
• Complimentary wine tasting on the return cruise (4:30pm from Fremantle only)
• Expert Captain’s commentary
• Full bar facilities on board
• Perth Explorer Bus Tour (to be taken on a separate day to the above inclusions)
Please Note: This tour must be taken over 2 days departing at 8:30am from Barrack Street Jetty on day 1 - however, they do not need to be 2 consecutive days. Please enquire about our different itinerary options at time of booking.