Vyscot Pty Ltd (t/as Captain Cook Cruises (WA)) and/or its owners and operators do not accept any responsibility (whether in tort contract or otherwise howsoever) for any injury to, or death of, any of its passengers whether during embarkment, carriage, disembarkment and whether caused by negligence or otherwise howsoever of any of its servants or agents and liability for all claims or demands whatsoever in respect of all injuries or death howsoever caused is hereby excluded. Further, no liability, either express or implied, will be accepted for the loss of, damage to, mis-delivery or delay in delivery of luggage or cargo, including bicycles, loaded or carried by Captain Cook Cruises (WA), and you agree that Captain Cook Cruises (WA) has no liability to you for any loss of or damage to any items you bring on board.
If any term or condition contained herein shall be rendered null or void by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (“the Act”). This contract shall take effect as if any such term or condition be void but only to the extent that the same is inconsistent with the Act.
We reserve the right to refuse entry to any vessel or any part of Captain Cook Cruises’ property if it is deemed that a person is intoxicated, abusive or threatening any of the employees or passengers, or if the passengers refuse to comply with the Company’s dress code. At all times, directions from the crew of the vessel must be obeyed and refusal to do so may result in being removed from the vessel at the nearest jetty.
Minimum passenger numbers may be required to ensure departure and we reserve the right to cancel cruises for this reason at any time. The owners and/or operators reserve the right to alter schedules, prices and substitute one vessel for another if considered necessary and without notice. All images used in printed material and on this website are used for representation only and may not be exact to cruise departing. Cruise route is subject to change depending on weather conditions.
Credit card surcharges apply for all bookings made using this website, by telephone, via email or in person.
Captain Cook Cruises aims to provide responsible service and a safe secure environment for both patrons and employees. Captain Cook Cruises abides by the Liquor Act, the Gaming Act and other statutory requirements. All vessels are licensed, therefore no BYO is permitted.
All food items are prepared in a kitchen that process nuts and shellfish on a daily basis and no guarantees can be given against cross contamination and anyone concerned about this should ensure they bring the necessary medication/injections. Menus are subject to change.
Wheelchair access is only available on some of our vessels and the patron must consult a Captain Cook Cruises customer service representative prior to the cruise regarding the wheelchair type. Captain Cook Cruise staff can assist however no lifting of a wheelchair is permitted due to OHS.
Captain Cook Cruises do not accommodate Bucks parties for private or public cruises. If a patron is hosting a Hens party on board a public cruise they are not permitted to dress inappropriately or bring any offensive toys/games on board with them that may offend other patrons.
Captain Cook Cruise’s patrons are required to dress in a smart/casual manner and to be wearing footwear whilst on board.
Captain Cook Cruises advises all passengers to pre-book tickets. We cannot guarantee passengers will be able to book if they walk up on the day as the cruise may be fully booked or cancelled due to not reaching minimum numbers.
Relevant promotion codes must be quoted at the time of booking. If the promotion is for a club, proof of membership will be required at the time of check in.
All promotions are valid for up to four adults per booking unless otherwise stated.
Promotions generally apply to public cruises only, not special cruises (Mother's Day, Christmas Cruises etc.) or private charters unless specifically mentioned.
The regular cancellation policy (below) applies to all promotions.
When Booking a Cruise
- 1 to 5 passengers: A full payment is required at the time of booking.
- 6 to 19 passengers: A 10% non-refundable security deposit is due at the time of booking
- 20 or more passengers: A 10% non-refundable security deposit is due at the time of booking
The security deposit is to guarantee your booking. Without this deposit, your cruise cannot be confirmed and your seats may be allocated to other groups. Where payment cannot be given at the time of booking, we will consider your booking to be tentative and, if the required payment is not received within 72 hours of booking, your seats will be released.
When to Confirm and Make Final Payment:
- 1 to 5 passengers: Final payment is required at the time of booking
- 6 to 19 passengers: Final payment is due 7 days prior to your cruise
- 20 or more passengers: Final payment is due 14 days prior to your cruise
- 1 to 5 passengers: If 72 hours notice is given, a full refund is available. Less than 72 hours is a 100% cancellation fee
- 6 to 19 passengers: If 7 days notice is given, a full refund is available less the 10% security deposit. Less than 7 days is a 100% cancellation fee
- 20 or more passengers: If 14 days notice is given, a full refund is available less the 10% security deposit. Less than 14 days is a 100% cancellation fee
Special Public Cruises
*These cruises include but are not limited to the Christmas Dinner Cruise, Christmas in July Dinner Cruise, New Year’s Eve Dinner Cruise, Australia Day Sky Show Cruise, Valentine’s Dinner Cruise, Father's Day Barbeque Lunch Cruise, Melbourne Cup on the Swan and Mother’s Day Brunch Cruise. The below also applies to our City of Lights Dinner Cruise on Friday and Saturday Nights in November and December only.
When to Confirm and Make Final Payment
- 1 to 5 passengers: Final Payment is required at the time of booking
- 6 or more passengers: Final payment is due 21 days prior to your cruise
- 1 to 5 passengers: If 7 days notice is given, a full refund is available. Less than 7 days is a 100% cancellation fee
- 6 or more passengers: If 21 days notice is given, a full refund is available less the 10% security deposit. Less than 21 days is a 100% cancellation fee
Decrease in Group Numbers for all Cruise Types (For groups of 6 or more)
- 6 to 20: A refund for up to 2 people outside of 72 hours is available less the 10% security deposit
- 21 to 49: A refund for up to 3 people outside of 72 hours is available less the 10% security deposit
- 50 or more: A refund for up to 4 people outside of 72 hours is available less the 10% security deposit
- In all cases no refunds will be given for 'no shows'
- Refunds can only be issued to the person or company that made the booking and payment
- Captain Cook Cruises does not accept payment from separate individuals on the one booking
- Group Discounts - If the passenger numbers drop below the required numbers, Captain Cook Cruises reserves the right to increase the price to the rate applicable to the number of people traveling. Group discounts are not offered on any Special Public Cruises including the City of Lights Dinner Cruise on Friday or Saturday nights in November and December.